“creating responsible indulgence”
Steamed bakery products are made in a steam tunnel. Steam is injected in the tunnel and the product is evenly baked.
The product is not exposed to any other heat source like oven-baking, frying etc.
Our steam production lines use baking trays to shape and transport the product. This makes our steam production line highly flexible and versatile.
• Line capacity: 10.000-45.000 pcs/hr.
• Turn-key process
• Test equipment available for
market, testing and product
(Example steamed cakes & cake donuts)
1. Batter mixing
2. Oiling plates
3. Batter depositing
Financial & efficiency
• Cost reduction on ingredients
• Cost reduction on energy
• Flexible baking tray system,
quick format changeover
• Zero bake loss, no rework
• Reduction of bake time
Health & planet
• Less calories, 50% less fat
• No acrylamides, no Maillard reaction
• Reduced CO2 footprint, less energy
Product & consumer
• Unique fluffy, soft and moist texture
• Natural colors – all colors possible
• No browning of the product ’s skin
• Amazing natural flavor and aroma
• Cake Donuts
• Snack Cakes
• And many more…
50% less fat
and soft texture
or sugar them!
This hybrid process involves a steaming step prior baking. This is used for reduction of bake time and texture improvement in bread and cake products. It is additionally used in cake products to reduce sugar level.
"Two age-old technologie combined, a revolution in the baking industry”
A hybrid process where we steam before frying. Highly beneficial for fried yeast and batter products to reduce fat absorption while obtaining a lighter & fluffier texture. Bakeries obtain gigantic financial savings while reducing the amount of oil in their products.